Friday, September 26, 2008

Introduce



My name is Song,Myungki, and I from Korea. Now I am studing English at SCCC in Seattle. Studing English is very funny. and I can meet many international friends. It is very interesting.

I like to take a picture. when I travel to some where, I always bring my camera to take pictures. I like activity picture. It looks like alive!!!

Before I came in U.S, I lives alone during 5years. I had cooked by myself. Now it is helped on life in homestay. Because my homestay is no dinner at friend and saterday, I sometime make dinner for my roommate. When they really enjoyed my cook, I was feeling happy.

I really love drinking alcoholic. to drink makes relax and enjoy to me. When I lived in Korea, I worked in the bar during 3years. I could learn how to make cocktails. But in fact, I don't like cocktails, for I had to try tasting when I made cocktails. If I have to choose one, I will choose 'Flower of Night'. It is not a strong cocktail, and it is sweet and sour. It is so delicious.

But actually my major is Archtect. I had studied it at University during 4years. However, it is not my hope. Just my father's hope.

Fortunately I could find my dream while I studied Archtect. It is Movie Visual Effect. I really want to learn it, I will go San Fransisco last year. It is very interesting. When I make something by computer, I can become GOD in visual world. rain, a hurricane, an earthquake, and a tidal wave. I will be able to make there.

I want to meet girl-friend in U.S, because I want to get a job in U.S. I have long plan to get a jop and to live here.

Online is little dangerous to talk about marriage, it can be looked to my parents. So I will omit it. ^^;;





5 comments:

Gail said...

Hello Myungki! Very nice introduction! Is the picture at the top of your blog one of the pictures that you created? Looks so good! Just be careful with your writing...you have to have good spelling and grammar! I wish you all the best with your dreams for the future! Gail

Song,myungki said...

No, the picture at the topo of my blog one of the pictures is not mine. just I found it by internet.

Song,myungki said...

Who are you? If you want to say "Hello", you have to introduce yourself, for i don't know anything abot you.

Doson said...

Hey bro !! Yeah I've been playing this game in Vietnam until now in US lol ^^ I've played 2 years so I'm really good at questing or anything u want to know .Wanna play with me ???I'll help u if u needed.

Song,myungki said...

Thank you. But I have no time, I have to study English and my major. If I want to play with you, I will talk you~